Tuesday 10 April 2012

Update:


Jemma's Sweet Treat Catering only begun to take orders less than a week ago, and already the response has been amazing! Thank you so much to everyone who has already made an order, I'm looking forward to getting in the kitchen and making something special and unique for you.

However the downside to having so many orders come in is that unfortunately I will not be able to make any new cakes between now and May 16. This is because I would like to make every cake to the best of my ability and be able to give it my full attention. I will still be taking orders in this time, but only for cakes that are to be made from after this date.

Please note that this only applies to fondant cakes, and I will still be available for cupcake orders, as well as cake pops, sugar cookies, etc.

For order enquires, please contact me through the Jemma's Sweet Treat Catering Facebook page, or email jemmas.sweet.treat.catering@live.com.au.

No comments:

Post a Comment