Monday 28 May 2012

Caramel Banana Cupcakes



Caramel Banana Cupcakes. Need I say more?

Ever since I made the Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes, I have been craving the nostalgic taste of my mum's amazing banana muffins, and I when we decided to have a day out at the park yesterday I thought I would be the perfect opportunity to make some! I've also been wanting to make some caramel swiss meringue buttercream for some time and realised the subtle flavour would be the perfect match. Since I can never resist a tasty surprise filling, I had to add some extra caramel to the middle, and then drizzled some more over the icing to finish it all off.

Caramel Banana Cupcakes are gourmet and are priced at $40 for 12 or $65 for 24. As with all orders, please contact if you would like a specific amount of cupcakes and I can provide you with a quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment