Monday 10 September 2012

Chocolate Cookie Dough Cupcakes



Every time I think of a new cupcake flavour that I would like to make, I add it to an ever-growing list saved to my laptop. This chocolate variation of Cookie Dough Cupcakes lasted on the list for maybe a fortnight before I knew I had to make them, and a picnic in the park with friends this weekend was the perfect excuse. 

I first topped chocolate cupcakes with cookie dough icing, then rolled them in mini dark chocolate chips and was tempted to stop there because they looked just like they had big choc chip cookies on top. I had already prepared a lovely dark chocolate ganache though and I knew it would pair so nicely with the subtle saltiness of the cookie dough, so I added a layer on top, and then finally the mini choc chip cookies - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment