Monday 4 June 2012

Vanilla Malt, PB&J & Caramel Fudge Cupcakes



Why is it that one weekend I can be overwhelmed with orders, and then the next there will be only one? It can get a little bit hard to predict when I will get some spare time, so I made the most of it recently and finally got to making a bunch of cupcakes on my (somehow ever-growing) flavour to-do list. Pictured above are Vanilla Malt Cupcakes which were inspired by my favourite milkshake, so I added a little paper straw garnish. They were so yum that I have promised to make a gourmet Malteser cupcake hopefully sometime soon.


I also made some nostalgic PB&J Cupcakes recently which consist of vanilla cupcakes with a strawberry filling, and topped with peanut butter icing and crushed peanuts.


Last but not least are Caramel Fudge Cupcakes - delicious caramel mud cupcakes with vanilla buttercream and topped with a caramel fudge heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment