Saturday 14 July 2012

A Week Of Cupcakes!



It has been over a week since my last blog post, but I have a good excuse - I've been way too occupied making lots of cupcakes and fondant cakes (posts to follow). First up are some Double Choc Vanilla Cupcakes, decorated with green bows (above) for a friend's birthday barbecue.


These were vanilla cupcakes with my all time favourite chocolate icing and filled with creamy white chocolate ganche. They're making me hungry just thinking about them! You wouldn't be able to tell from the photos but they were indeed the same batch of cupcakes as the ones with bows - just goes to show why I should remember to photograph in daylight.


To accompany these I also made some Red Velvet & Coconut Cupcakes; classic red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing and garnished with shredded coconut.


Lastly are Peaches & Cream Cupcakes, which are peach cupcakes with a peach compote filling and iced with some amazing two-toned mascarpone icing. Look out for some tiramisu cupcakes in the near future because they're next on my to-bake list just for an excuse to make that icing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment