Sunday 26 August 2012

Blueberry Pancake & White Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes




For RSPCA Cupcake day I made two new flavours of cupcakes, as well as the always popular Cookies & Cream. Pictured are Blueberry Pancake Cupcakes which aren't actually made from pancake batter, but are more like blueberry and cinnamon muffins with maple icing. I then topped them with fresh blueberries and cinnamon sugar. They've been on my to-bake list for a long time and I'm glad I finally made some because they were even better than I'd hoped!


Secondly we have White Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes which I figured were a safe bet and definitely lived up to the promise. The caramel cupcakes were complimented by the fluffy white chocolate buttercream and then drizzled with caramel sauce - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment