Sunday 16 December 2012

So Many Cakes!



Here is a quick round up of cakes that I've made recently, starting with a boy's baby shower cake with a newborn boy on top, resting in the clouds.


The next cake I made was for a 21st birthday party and was a black and ivory lace-piped cake with a few purple butterflies.


What I especially love about this 60th birthday quilt cake is that it doesn't just say 'grandma', but also includes the words mum, daughter, wide, friend, aunty, sister and ma-ma.


My son was so excited when I made this soccer ball cake and it was so sweet to see the birthday boy's reaction when he came to pick it up. I wouldn't be surprised if Elliott wants one just like it next year.


Last but not least is an extra large present cake in pink and white for a baby girl's christening, which featured edible sparkly pink ribbon.



No comments:

Post a Comment