Tuesday 15 May 2012

Jukebox Cake & 1950's Themed Treats



Over the weekend, my friend Louise celebrated the second of her 21st birthday parties (click here to see the cake from her first), the theme of which was the 1950's! I was very excited when she told me she wanted me to make her a white chocolate jukebox cake, because it was so different to anything I'd been asked to do before. 

I have been having so much fun making all of these different kinds of cakes and learning new techniques, and the feedback I have been receiving from everyone has been so encouraging so thank you all very much!


Pictured above and below are the other treats that I made for the party - chocolate cupcakes with candy melt records, and Alice In Wonderland (1951) inspired strawberry and vanilla sugar cookies.



No comments:

Post a Comment